Lip filler is an increasingly popular treatment, but not every lip, nor every injector is made the same. If you are considering lip filler, ensure you ask the following questions to ensure you are appropriately prepared and informed:
1. What are the risks? How will you deal with these if they arise?
2. What should I look out for in terms of adverse reactions, and what should I do if I am concerned?
3. Do I have any medical conditions and/or take any medications that would make me unsuitable for treatment?
4. What product are you using?
5. Are there alternative treatments that you would recommend?
6. What can I do to prepare for my treatment?
7. What pain relieving therapies are available to me?
8. May I see examples of your work?
9. What qualifications and training do you have?
10. How will the treatment effect my upcoming work/event/leisure activity?